Y2K

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

Waxx

Well, good news for ya' all. I just heard that my state (Ohio) is Y2K ready, so I'll still be playing INF. The problem? My government said it.

------------------
"What is wrong with you people? Get a veteranarian or something..."

W

Wanderer

My dad was telling me something that was in a Thailand newspaper.

Apparently a mechanic was telling one of his customers to unplug his PC so that when Y2k hits a virus won't jump out of his PC and get him.

What do we learn? Stupidity is only harmful if you're not a politician /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

D

Darkliege

Here I'll make it somewhat fit: Neo sinse you are a couple timezones ahead of most of us, post a topic here on the forum stating that nothing happened. If there is a post, then everything is cool, if there isn't a post, then we'll have a few days of no power to look forward to. Won't make me mad sinse I have to work the 1st of Jan. No power= no work /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

B

Billdog

What about me then, if I can't turn my computer on to check for posts?

I

INF_Neo

That's not gonna be easy. I'll be together with my fiance. I'll see what I can do.

------------------
- HEAR MY SOUNDS -
I N F I L T R A T I O N
SOUND ENGINEER

W

Waxx

Time-6:15

Good news boys, good news. My Grandmother (whom I love dearly) watched the Australian new year come in. Nothing happened, as far as she could tell. America should be fine too, because part of it is already in 2000. And that, my friends, is the island of Guam. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

------------------
"What is wrong with you people? Get a veteranarian or something..."

B

Billdog

Warning to all believers, check your color code. All with red color code, I repeat RED color code, seek to your nearest religious center. The priests stands ready for your arrival and will instruct you in reaching another plane of existence.
Trekkies in red uniform are still under the blue color code, and will get their instructions at the next convention, as usual. If your color code isn't red, this message don't concern you.

W

Waxx

Hey! Whaddaya know! Me Computer still warks! I'll be darned! Harharhahhar...

D

Darkliege

Y2K, what a farst

*psst* hey guys, the end of the world is coming next year, because of computer bugs. Now, I got a really hot fix for this and for only $29.95 I'll sell you it. I'll e-mail it to you and it will automaticaly extract into your system, thus saving it from corruption. I'm only telling you this because, you know, we all like Inf. no one else must know. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

I

INF_Neo

NOTHING happened in Germany. Everything is fine.

------------------
- HEAR MY SOUNDS -
I N F I L T R A T I O N
SOUND ENGINEER

B

Billdog

Don't believe "Neo", he's one of the aliens that have abducted you.

I

INF_Neo

Mwuhahahaaaaa!
You can run away, but you will only die tired! HAHAHAHAÄÄÄÄ!
RESISTANCE IS USELESS.
Even though McGuyver could kill us all when he makes a M1A2 with olympic flag and laserhydraulics out of a chair, a desk and chewing gum.

------------------
- HEAR MY SOUNDS -
I N F I L T R A T I O N
SOUND ENGINEER

I

INF_Neo

Oh, I forgot to mention the tent and the toilet seat

------------------
- HEAR MY SOUNDS -
I N F I L T R A T I O N
SOUND ENGINEER

I

INF_Neo

why? Because of the toilet seat?

------------------
- HEAR MY SOUNDS -
I N F I L T R A T I O N
SOUND ENGINEER

B

Billdog

And the tent!

How on Mars do you think that McGuyver could make a M1A2 with olympic flag and laserhydraulics without? And to what use is the Bat mobile he could make instead?

I

INF_Neo

Oh my god, I forgot the bat mobile (I think it's better if I stop talking about McGuyver)

------------------
- HEAR MY SOUNDS -
I N F I L T R A T I O N
SOUND ENGINEER

B

Billdog

Infiltration news:
Version 3 will not be Y2K ready, the team simply don't have the time.
Response:
Gates don't care.
Somebody close to the team: "It will still be fun!"