SpecOps etc.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
A

AgentSmith

I was reading the roadmap (for once) and I noticed that there was some mentioning of "the specops team" or something... is there a storyline to Infiltration? if not, could I write it and get it approved?? I got some great ideas..

B

Billdog

The last thing I think about is reading the novel, when my mind is on Infiltration. ;o)
Warren and Catalyst are trying to hide something. Maybe it's because they get a kick out of secrets, or maybe they won't start something they can't finish.
Some people like to dream what they want, others like to be told what to dream.

------------------
-> If you haven't seen this, you know nothing about Infiltration: The Roadmap!
-> Are you having trouble with the Editor or is it the other way around? Kick this!

B

Billdog

Somebody have to rescue the pilot, why not a team of players using the SpecOps class.