INF Tutorial Beta Release

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

MrTicky

The beta of the INF_Tutorial map has been released, go check it out /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Gimme ideas and suggestions after you played it, remember, it's just a beta done in 1 day. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

K

Kibbles-N-Bits

Can you try to talk some sense into SOB?! They MUST fix the d/l link to INFsuburbs!!! Grrr!! I can't seem to get anywhere with those stupid ^%!$!@ SOB losers!!!(And yes I do realizze that I will incur the rath of the SOB clan and be forced to play on servers with 1500 ping for all of eternity...)

---------
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
---------

M

MrTicky

Argh! How long does it take to put up da map, I've sudmitted it a few hours ago. The down side is it only takes 1 min to finish the whole level, but in the proper version it will include:

- How-to-play in INF 3.0 game modes (standoff, CTF, rescue, etc.)
- Fun-Target Shooting (This can come in handy one day.
- A strafing/evading advance techniques training grounds.
- Descriptions on INF weapons/items.

I wont be able to start making the final version 'till V 3.0, right now, I'm making a 5 - 10 mission campaign involving the Human/Skaarj war. Which should be finished in 2 weeks.

HEY NEO: If you are that hungry for maps I'll mail you a map one by one.

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

D

disturbed

Send me the training map. I'll put it up on the Quake City anon FTP server and I'll make mention of it on my site.