Uh, am I missing something?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

I was under the impression that Inf 2.7 would contain all the weapons and features listed in the roadmap. I was especially looking forward to the AK. However it seems that 2.7 is more like the beta mutator with a few more features. What am I missing?

Don't get me wrong, the mutator is GREAT and I commend the entire team on an amazing job. I'm just curious where all the other guns are. Someone please enlighten me!

Gryphon/JTF2

F

farrp

Dude...the roadmap is for version 3.0! I thought everyone knew that.

G

Yeah, I had seen that. But I also recalled the team saying they weren't calling the mutator 3.0 anymore, but 2.7. I figured it was just a name change and everything would be in 2.7. So now the question is, when is 3.0 due?

Gryphon/JTF2

F

farrp

If I had to guess, i'd say not for a while. As far as I know the only thing that is done for V3.0 is the weapon models. Not even most of the animaiton, and probably none of the code. But that's just a guess. probably in like 2 months. I mean look how long it took to port INF 2.6 to INF 2.7. (no offense INF team, just stating a fact.)

Don't hold your breath man...but when it (V3.0) is realsed, damn, look out!

Kisel /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I

INF_Neo

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif It took some time to learn the new UT code and get errors out of the first tries. It's changed a bit.

Hmm, for 3.0...I don't know /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif