My ? is concerning the maps for INF 2.7...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

farrp

Does anyone know if you can use the old INF 2.6 maps for INF 2.7?? Probably not but I thought i'd ask.

Also, I tryed to jion the SOB standoff server and they were playing a map called 'Base 714' or something. It downloaded and then wouldn't let me join. Yes, i did enter the pass (finger). And I re-pinged the servers and tryed to join again and it started downloading again!!????!!?!?! wtf! Is there anywherre I can download the INF 2.7 SOB server map rotation. (I know this isn't the right forum, but you guys are quicker than them as far as replies) Is there a 2.7 map rotation??

Thanks for an reply(s)
Kisel /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I

INF_Neo

I hate to say this, but ALL 2.6 maps won't work with 2.7
You'll get a 'critical error' if you try to do it. I think it has something to do with the code