Wacky brush problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ghost face

Jun 19, 2000
Centreville, VA, USA
Visit site
Man, I just encounter problems left and right. Okay, now whenever I try to make a sheet or a cube, and I enter all the dimensions as 128...I get a rectangle shape. If I scale the brush to be the right size...well, it still isn't. Also, when I rotate the brush so the long side would be parallel with the floor, it rotates but keeps the long side facing the walls. It's freaking weird. This all started happening after I had to scale my brushes to get smaller lanterns. Anyone want to help with this one?

[Ci]Morgan

McBain-like
Dec 1, 1999
The Netherlands
Visit site
Umm, I'm not sure if this will help or not, but you might want to select your builder brush, right click and reset all.
Hope that fixes things...
bullet2.gif

mcbain.gif