Those million properties...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BdJ

Jun 7, 2000
Holland
fly.to
Is there a list somewhere that explains all properties of every actor? Also stuff like what all face properties are for in Unreal engine and other stuff? his would help a lot.

A more specific question I am having trouble with: How do I get more then 1 playerstart's to work? All players allways start from 1 and the same playerstart position.

Thank you...

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
Not sure about the list of things.

For the playerstarts, if you have more than one and every keeps spawning from the same one, do paths define. That usually fixes it.

bullet2.gif

Jenkins http://www.unreality.org/nukefus

My Cast:
terra.gif
locke_2.gif
celes_2.gif

edgar_2.gif
umaro_2.gif
cyan_2.gif

sabin_2.gif
shadow_2.gif
interceptor.gif

strago_2.gif
relm_2.gif
gogo_2.gif

mog_2.gif
setzer_2.gif
gau_2.gif

cactrot.gif
atmaweapon.gif
ghost.gif

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Go to classes in the right toolbar. Every actor and all mover are listed there. Double-click on one to open its script. The most of the important entrys are expalined there. But don't change anything!!

bullet2.gif

“The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination”
“Lying is a skill like any other, and if you want to maintain a level of excellence, you have to practice constantly”
Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine