Hooray for Neo!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

Waxx

Since I haven't seen any recognition for Neo, I thought I would do it. Neo, INF would be nothing without you. I congratulate you on the fine job you did on all the INF versions. Great job buddy! And the robar...the thing sounds like a doggoned cannon! I LOVE IT!

------------------
"Until now we crawled along the ground like rats...but today, we soar! We soar like eagles...ON POGO STICKS!"

words of the mighty Glottis

R

Repairman_Jack

I like the M16A2 and the M9, Great job!

------------------
SEZ
Jon
--an armed society is a
polite society-

I

INF_Neo

Thanks again!

Is there anything you don't like at all? (Besides the Benelli, I had already sent Warren the new sound but it didn't make it into 2.7)

J

Jacknife

Hey, Neo.

Is there any way we (end-users) could install the new Benelli sound onto our existing 2.7 installs?

The MP5 sounds a little weak, IMO. I expected something sharper and meaner.

W

Waxx

No Jacknife, the MP5 is PERFECT! It's a great improvement over the old one. It's better because now you can actually hear it better. I used to hate it when I got pegged and couldn't even hear the shot fired.

S

ShakKen

Thats mp5 sound is from a mp5sd not a mp510 suppressed.

The 510 has a more audible 'pop'.

I

INF_Neo

Well, I know a little bit about weapons, but I'm no expert. Can you try to be more exact, ShakKen, I'd love to make it better.

For the Benelli sound:
Maybe there'll be an update. It's up to Warren.

R

Repairman_Jack

The SD sounds like a chunky air rifle. The 5/10(suppressed)always sounded like quieter .25ACP to me, maybe a little flatter in tone.

------------------
SEZ
Jon
--an armed society is a
polite society-

K

Kibbles-N-Bits

Man! The new sound for the robar becomes pretty addictive if you have a subwoofer /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

---------
Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left.
---------

B

Billdog

No, it is still the UT spree voice. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
-> If you haven't seen this, you know nothing about Infiltration: The Roadmap!
-> Are you having trouble with the Editor or is it the other way around? Kick this!