Melee

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

deathren

For after 3.0, you should add more Melee weapons. Like an axe(the kind firemen use), and some sort of blunt weapon, like a broken iron pipe.

PS For the terrorist player model, when it comes out, it should be wearing a Ski mask (just an idea)

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> To be, or not to be, That's MY question!
Sez Deathren! [/quote]

My loyalty is to
I N F I L T R A T I O N

M

MiscMan

Ya, also that thin rope that you can strangly people with /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

D

deathren

Yeah! Like the necklace the chineese guy in lethal weapon 4 had! Heh heh heh!

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> To be, or not to be, That's MY question!
Sez Deathren! [/quote]

My loyalty is to
I N F I L T R A T I O N

W

Warren

hehe we shall see /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif Terrorists don't always go around in ski masks either though.. but we'll have a descent variety..

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.

D

deathren

I have an idea! have multiple skins for the terrorist mesh! a Few with masks and a few without! Im a genius!

------------------
Sez Deathren! [/quote]

My loyalty is to
I N F I L T R A T I O N

I

INF_Neo

Hm, what a great idea! Why didn't the guys from Epic have it /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif