tiny whine

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

1hunglow

Very nice mod!! Only problem I have is it changed my default weapons priorities in Ut and they dont seem to stay once I reset them. Any help?

B

Billdog

Have you tried both Infiltration and UT priority? Remember you can play with the mutator on without using any of the features.

------------------
-> If you haven't seen this, you know nothing about Infiltration: The Roadmap!
-> Are you having trouble with the Editor or is it the other way around? Kick this!

1hunglow

Got me Baffled!
I can reset my priorities in both UT and the Inf mod Tab . In game though it changes to something differnt . When I back track and check the tab , its changed too.

Here we go set both tabs to
Rl
Flack
Mini
shock
and so on

End up in game with
Mini , googun , rl , enfoorcer ,flack
I'm confused and that aint good when your old
{OF}achilles

B

Billdog

Try "Bugs & Fixes" on the low right of the Infiltration page!

W

Warren

They guys at Epic have told us that the problem will be addressed with the next UT patch. Should increase the # of weapons you can have in the array..

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.

1hunglow

Thanks Warren ! Knowing Epic will fix it in the next patch is great.
( Sure glad Epic got all their patch fiascos out of the way with Unreal , hehe )
Once again : Great mod , great roadmap , good luck
{OF}achilles

I

INF_Neo

{OF}?
Hm, I've seen this somewhere before. Do you know some guy called Maddog?

1hunglow

http://www.planetunreal.com/utcp/
Maddog is a fellow Of'er and started Utcp along with BigA . /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Idea for a mini- mod for ya all inline with infiltration. Long ago there was a level created for unreal that simulated a timed practice range . Using a swedish mil rifle you started on a point after a 5 count . You proceeded throught the level shooting knock down targets at various heights . Smaller targets ( clay pots ussually ) were up higher and counted for more points .
With several ways to go through the target course the options to travel , reload and fire rapidly were very intersting . I used to use it with the serpentine weapons ( SUMMONED ) TO practice my shoot from the hip aiming.. Finish the round and get scored on targets / time. Would be nice ! hint , hint
achilles