Let it snow

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

deathren

INF needs effects! Rain, snow, wind (Move player on certain dirrection) And temperature! It too hot, take damage, if too cold take damage.

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> To be, or not to be? That is the question!
[/quote]

My loyalty is to I N F I L T R A T I O N

New here? Then go and read the Roadmap

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"Even trusted friends are capable of betrayal"[/quote]
-James Bond, Goldeneye 007

A

Andirez

I totally agree with you Neo, everybody has its ideas about how the next inf should be but if you guys have to take all those things into account, inf 3.0 will be finished in 2010.

I like the roadmap like it is now and I'm sure that inf 3.0 will be no. 1 (like inf 2.7 is now!)

B

Billdog

Deathren: If I follow you're line we should have "the right kind of clothing" to protect us from the elements. I don't think that it's bad, and we can already make most of the effects you want. The problem is as Neo hints resources. These things have to be an integrated part of all aspects of Infiltration, not even our texture artists go free, so it's a long process. As with all things(weapons excepted) there is a chance how little it may be.
If you got other idears I'd like to hear them. We take pride in our community and all the great feedback and help you give us.

------------------
-> If you haven't seen this, you know nothing about Infiltration: The Roadmap!
-> Are you having trouble with the Editor or is it the other way around? Kick this!

D

deathren

Billdog: Yes The right type of clithing would be very cool!! (Hahah! I just did a pun without knowing it /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif) No baithing-suit-people in the arctic!

INF_Neo: INF 3.0 wont be out until 2010?!?!
(Of course, you guys are workin your butts off, and I'm not rushing you or anything, and INF has quite a bit of plans, so 2010 would be ok) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> To be, or not to be? That is the question!
[/quote]

My loyalty is to I N F I L T R A T I O N

New here? Then go and read the Roadmap

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"Even trusted friends are capable of betrayal"[/quote]
-James Bond, Goldeneye 007

[This message has been edited by deathren (edited 01-31-2000).]

I

INF_Neo

You know, we really appreciate thoughts and ideas but that'd be a task for the mapmaker.

It'll be out before 2010, I promise /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif