more bs....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
U

Unknown_Gamer

we all have to see that the AK is used mostly by terrorists that can't afford an M-16. i have no idea how much an AK costs, but the 16 usually goes for 1200+ bucks.

wouldn't it be funny if you did a INF mod? a mod to a mod, using only non-lethal weapons and ammo. i saw the thing on Discovery channel (being the pure channel surfer i am) about stink bullets and laughed my ass off. just think, KO matches. (or stink out)

U

Unknown_Gamer

hey programmers and everyone that reads this, where's the H&K G36? i'm getting teary-eyed here!

M

MrTicky

WHAT? NONONONO!!! I have enough of crap bullets and gun laws in AUS!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

U

Unknown_Gamer

what a little gun law if your the one with the gun?

hehe

S

Snakeye

Well, as far as I know a guerilla, dictator, terrorist or somebody like that get's an AK for 50 $(US). Of course they're a little bit more expensive for private owners..

The thing with the non lethal weapons ain't my way of solving problems..
First you have to get pretty close to the enemy, and after all:
Who gives a fuck about the geneva convention??
I'd rather prefer better ammo, like explosive, AP, or hollow-point..
If you really want a non lethal weapon, take an M9, empty the mag, and try to beat the bot unconscious!

'weapons don't kill people, bullets do..'
Snakeye

------------------
YES, I read the Roadmap!!