Server Quirks

• Thread starter Nondescipt Username
  • Start date
  • Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
N

Nondescipt Username

We're having a strange problem with our server, we get the red jack disconnect icon and after that we can't fire our weapons. We can still run around the map like we were in observer mode, but we can fire or pickup objects. It happens pretty regularly, and on different maps. Any help?

T

thornz

ahh, dem server blues...

SOB servers have similar, horrible problems (games ending suddenly with another starting...rather like the old british TV show q5). Have no idea what it's about

D

Draco-1

Back up top with another Quirk/Bug.

I recently played on one of the SOB servers and it seems that a couple of the player settings overrode mine! I don't have AutoLoad or Aiming Toggle enabled, but when I was connected to the server, Inf behaved as if I did have them checked. Rather annoying, I'm sorry to say. I hope this will be fixed. (I hate having to wait for the guy to pop round after round into my Robar when I REALLY need the M16)