Anyone ever beaten Xan? (UT Tournament)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Ha, I killed him on the first try. and the skill level was: the one above skilled, adept I think it is. Don't try this at home, I did just because I'm damn cool and damn good. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Its fun, in my art class at school, we have the security off on the computers so we load in games. We play Q3, because UT sucks in software mode but Q3 runs well. They get mad because by the time I have about 50 frags, the 6 other people I play with only have about 15-20 frags. Its gotten to the point were they all gang up on me and hardly kill each other. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Its also cool because someone loaded Lightwave 5.5 on my computer. If anyone knows about 3d modeling programs, you know this is quite good and expensive. just zip it up and put it on my zip disk. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Oh yes, life is good!

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

toast_syc

Feb 25, 2000
Uppsala, Sweden
Visit site
hehe, I have the same problem as Darkliege on the point with classmates, they won't even play DM with me anymore /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

They suck pretty much /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

------------------
//Toast

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
I never beat the bastard /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Well, when 3.0 comes out, I think I shall beta test the M249 on him! Muahahahahahhaahahahahahaha. *cough* *sniff*

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Catalyst, If YOU can the M249, then so can he... Ooooh! Bad bad bad. Like, Who is Xan?

------------------
"Even trusted friends are capable of betrayal,"
-James Bond, 007

Loki

Oct 7, 1999
Ottawa/Ontairo/Canada
Visit site
Xan is the last contender in the tournament feature of UT. You can see what he looks like by watching the fly through of the city, he is the other guy in the ring at the end.(big green armorsuit helmet ect)

PS. is there a way to change the crappy UT weapons to the slick INF weapons? (maby that way i can get'em /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif )