PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever beaten Xan? (UT Tournament)

Loki
22nd Feb 2000, 07:22 PM
I tried to kill the damn bugger for two damn hours last night.
Anyone beat him yet?

[This message has been edited by Loki (edited 02-22-2000).]

INF_Neo
23rd Feb 2000, 03:28 PM
I managed to kill him in skilled. That was the very maximum

Loki
23rd Feb 2000, 08:56 PM
jeez, I cant get 15 frags on him on Average!

Billdog
24th Feb 2000, 05:13 AM
It was quite low(Tempest and challenge killed me) so I was more than a skill level better.

Eliwar
24th Feb 2000, 11:37 PM
Ha, I killed him on the first try. and the skill level was: the one above skilled, adept I think it is. Don't try this at home, I did just because I'm damn cool and damn good. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Its fun, in my art class at school, we have the security off on the computers so we load in games. We play Q3, because UT sucks in software mode but Q3 runs well. They get mad because by the time I have about 50 frags, the 6 other people I play with only have about 15-20 frags. Its gotten to the point were they all gang up on me and hardly kill each other. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Its also cool because someone loaded Lightwave 5.5 on my computer. If anyone knows about 3d modeling programs, you know this is quite good and expensive. just zip it up and put it on my zip disk. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Oh yes, life is good!

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

toast_syc
25th Feb 2000, 10:12 PM
hehe, I have the same problem as Darkliege on the point with classmates, they won't even play DM with me anymore /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

They suck pretty much /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

------------------
//Toast

Catalyst
28th Feb 2000, 04:49 AM
I never beat the bastard /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Well, when 3.0 comes out, I think I shall beta test the M249 on him! Muahahahahahhaahahahahahaha. *cough* *sniff*

deathren
28th Feb 2000, 12:21 PM
Catalyst, If YOU can the M249, then so can he... Ooooh! Bad bad bad. Like, Who is Xan?

------------------
"Even trusted friends are capable of betrayal,"
-James Bond, 007

Loki
28th Feb 2000, 08:52 PM
Xan is the last contender in the tournament feature of UT. You can see what he looks like by watching the fly through of the city, he is the other guy in the ring at the end.(big green armorsuit helmet ect)

PS. is there a way to change the crappy UT weapons to the slick INF weapons? (maby that way i can get'em /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif )

Catalyst
28th Feb 2000, 09:10 PM
No, but you can manually summon them by cheating.

Loki
28th Feb 2000, 11:23 PM
using the summon command and..... (keep going)