PDA

View Full Version : Check out my clan!

AgentSmith
19th Mar 2000, 08:26 PM
Check out my clan website at http://echo1.homestead.com/ and see if you want to join. We will not have any meetings until TF2 or INF 3.0 come out (whichever comes first) so just browse... I tried to cut-back on graphics and make it smaller. I made a COOL logo and button graphics. The rules link and the members link work but the other links do NOT so don't complain. Once again, if you want post a message in the message board, or even sign the membership book, maybe even vote on the poll. I need feedback. With some hard work and help this could be the coolest INF clan ever!

Snakeye
20th Mar 2000, 06:30 AM
really sad you didn't use any of my ideas..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

MrTicky
20th Mar 2000, 11:18 AM
Agent Smith, it's been a long time mate!

If you want I'll be in da clan, argh! OK...
But I hate pistols, I hate assaults, I just love snipering, all I need to play a game is a good location with good view and cover, and a handy sniper rifle (DA ROBAR).

I never miss (well, maybe sometimes), I'm good at escaping, hiding, camping, but in desperate situations I have great strafing skills. I sometimes make mistakes and fire upon a friend, but it only happens once in a week, so dont worry (I know, a robar can kill in one shot). In CTF-Face, I've took cover, poped out, and shot a bot in the head, and went back to cover in less than a sec!

So I'm a pretty good sniper, If you ever need a long range killer, CALL ME! Cheers! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

Snakeye
20th Mar 2000, 01:29 PM
What is this Clan-Story all about?
I don't have Internet(hell, who doesn't know until now..I mention it in every mail..) so I could only give moral support before/after a battle..
Maybe you could make me field chaplain - but I'm atheist..
Could anybody please explain this whole clan story to me?

------------------

INF_Neo
20th Mar 2000, 03:50 PM
A group of people that play as a team in multiplayer. There're fights (or wars) between different clans.

AgentSmith
20th Mar 2000, 05:24 PM
Sure you can be the field cheerer-upper Snakeye, anyone can join but we won't do much until version 3.0 comes out. I personally don't care if you use sniping weapons or whatever. But on formal battles, you need to use a suit skin. I don't know where to find them but I will. I'm glad you think the site is good too!

P.S. Sorry I didn't use any of your ideas, I didn't even use any of mine, but I got the great idea of the Stealth Force Agency. For short, the SFA. At first I was worried it sounded too much like Strike***ce but then I said to myself nah.

MrTicky
21st Mar 2000, 04:23 AM
Argh! An agent in a suit and with a sniper rifle! ARGH! Fine, as long as it's black I'm fine. /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Just dont force me to use the desert eagle all da time /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

It's my favourite pistol, but still... U know what I mean!

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

AgentSmith
21st Mar 2000, 07:28 PM
Bah! Don't be silly.. We'd all die horrible deaths if we used the Desert Eagle all the time! you can use any weapon your little heart desires and I won't care /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

P.S. I dunno about you but I can't wait to get my hands on akimbo desert eagles and run screeming into battle blowing things away left and right.. (until I meet someone with an AT4, then I might make a strategic withdrawl /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

[This message has been edited by AgentSmith (edited 03-21-2000).]

Snakeye
22nd Mar 2000, 04:36 AM
AKIMBO DEs????

You won't die from enemy fire - you will die from a DE penetrating your forehead because of the recoil..

Do you have to take any medicaments?

------------------

AgentSmith
22nd Mar 2000, 09:29 PM
The recoil... hmm.. well I guess so, I still want to use two desert eagles, or FiveseveNs that would be cool. Hopefully the DA will have enough punch to kill in 1 or 2 hits. The left gun fires the wounding hit, then the right gun fires the hit that kills 'em!

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
Agent Smith:

Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson?

That is the sound of
inevitability.

It is the sound of your death[/quote]

AgentSmith
22nd Mar 2000, 09:33 PM
Dangit, my quote is messed up... lemme see if this is better

------------------
Agent Smith:
-----------------------
That is the sound of
inevitability.
It is the sound of your death[/QUOTE]
-------------------------

AgentSmith
22nd Mar 2000, 09:38 PM
I think I got it now!

------------------
-----------------------
That is the sound of inevitability.
It is the sound of your death..
-------------------------

Snakeye
23rd Mar 2000, 04:31 AM
Yeah, your sig looks good now..
oh, and a M9 can kill with one shot - just aim for the head!
I personally hope that the DE will fire only one shot while a M9 fires it third..
Would be kinda fair..

------------------

MrTicky
23rd Mar 2000, 06:16 AM
Nah!

I think we should just make the DE have a real kickup or kickback, then it wont be unfair or fair, just skill!

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

Snakeye
23rd Mar 2000, 04:30 PM
that's what I wanted to say..
..I never fired any .50AE weapon, but I fired a M9, and even I was able to go rapid fire with this one - perhaps the main reason I like it..at a range of 25 meters I was able to hit the target quite well, and I bet well trained pro would make it even better.
The only thing I ever saw was a .357 shot by a man much stronger than I am - and it had quite a recoil, so I think a DE would take quite a time before in position after a shot..
At least I'd get far more rounds out a M9 in five secs than out s DE..

Well, and for anybody who doesn't really like the DE:
What does DE really stand for?

'DOH EMPTY!

sorry this one was really bad..

------------------