Yeah!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Well this is the first time I've been online for a couple days now because the people who were putting a new septic field knocked down our phone line /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif so I have no clue on whats going on. Still won't have the phone up and running until next week.

On a much better note, finally got my cable modem installed today. it still doesn't work up to its full potential because the cable is about 325 feet long and they are only using the standard size cable instead of the big beefy one that they need to put in. So its pretty slow for a cable modem only about 100kps, still alot more than my 1.2-2.0kps I was getting. Tomorrow it should be up to 500kps. hehe

Also see my new and improved skins on Realmaps? Go get them.

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ