SFA Members READ THIS!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Attention!

I have solved our ICQ problem, we won't use it.. Instead I have found something a lot better.. it's an instant messaging system that allows you to talk instantly and also send file attachments, notifies other when clan membes on online and also does other cool stuff that Im not sure how to use (yet)

Now, when you guys download this SMALL file, you must add all members to the buddy list.

Here are detailed instructuions on how to use this:

-download the program

-run it, install it, and then make sure to keep your connection alive

-then register, (please try to use your INF name if at all possible, your nickname should be the same to avoid confusion)

-go to the SFA website (http://echo1.homestead.com/)

-Chat and add the members to the buddy list!

Download the file here: http://www.gooey.com/cmp/download.asp

I will arrange a date for us to meet for the first time and set everything up later.. Thanx.
Agent 1 Out.

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
ah... oh... ok... PLZ USE ICQ...

Sorry I cant talk well... ARGH! 2 chatting programs... ARGH!!!...

N e way, we need more infantry... we have to act more professional! Mostpeople in UT just say...

1. I only join big clans!
2. I hate clans, I fight alone!
3. Cant work in teams!
4. MrTicky is stupid! (Just Kiding)
5. I'll wait for V3.0 first!

So guess we have to TRY to prove 'em wrong! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But if only if they know that we are an ELITE clan, not a newbie clan!

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Did I ever mention I cannot surf from home; I do this in my spare time on the university, and we are not able to install programms.
Maybe we should find a chat/chatroom or so..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Okay loki, no joke: Macs suck.

Actually, just kidding. I use a PC myself, but Macs are about ten times better. Y2K problems? None at all, Jobs thought ahead. Stability? Amazing, because everything proprietary. A mac at half the power of a pc can run the same apps better than the pc can.

Not much backwards compatibility is really needed, either.

Macs are a shit load better than pcs... its just that nobody uses macs, because they don't have a large software dev team to do it. Its a damn shame too.

Its also a damn shame that they make macs in "grape".

Damn shame indeed.

How about getting an IRC channel?

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
or Hotline?

Back when I was in Voracious Rabbits (a Myth: TFL order), we used hotline because it was stable and you could host it off a web space, meaning you just uploaded it like a web page. And it was originally designed for the mac, so no "i'm on a mac" excuses. Its also very stable and has a nice ftp built in.

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Woh woh woh. You were in VR? What screen name? I used to hang with youse guys alot, but then you broke up and I never got the HL login/pword /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
DEATHWHORE.

I was Apocalypse, Apoc, or any of the Novas (Black Nova, Lord Nova, Father Nova.)

Man, I left VR when they went hollywood. I used to do the Falg!!, too. All the news we can make up =).

I wrote a big story for one of the Myth news sites and submitted it to my bud Hoder when VR broke up, all about how it was inevitable, because whereas once VR was an order solely dedicated to stupidity and the Newbie Rush!, it became a flashy-glitz-and-glam news site, with everybody allowed to join left, right, and center, getting into a site war with the codex. I left on not so good terms, having told Velveteen right where to put it. Kag was cool though, and Circ, and all the boys. Rahl. Shogun. Man... back in the day. Then the cops took my computer away (i may have accidentally "made up" some passwords that worked) and I never saw them again, and that was that.

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Heh, Kag was a funny bastard, a good guy, kinda strange, but so was every other VR dude.

I was Corinthian(still use that when I play TFL and Soulblighter), but I don't remember ever meeting you, I really didn't start hanging out until 3 months or so before they broke up. Before and after was mostly hanging with CP and GFH but they talk waaaay too much, not enough game playing.

BTW, you capped Deathwhore, why?

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
I capped Deathwhore cause Deathwhore was the shiznitz.

Clan Plaid actually has a UT thing going on. I jumped in one of their games and frigging laughed my ass off at them. Inexplicably, I was banned from the server...

One thing VR was good for was talk. We'd start talking and then whoever was hosting would just jump start the thing.

In a completely different side note, whoever's sick enough to get a Prince Albert is one messed up mudda fucka.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
I capped Deathwhore cause Deathwhore was the shiznitz.

Clan Plaid actually has a UT thing going on. I jumped in one of their games and frigging laughed my ass off at them. Inexplicably, I was banned from the server...

One thing VR was good for was talk. We'd start talking and then whoever was hosting would just jump start the thing.

In a completely different side note, whoever's sick enough to get a Prince Albert is one messed up mudda ****a.