PDA

View Full Version : Good movie coming... finally

Chand
9th Apr 2000, 09:37 AM
Yup...

Check out the trailer at http://www.apple.com/trailers/

Finally, J.R.R. Tolkien's masterpiece 'Lord of the Rings' is coming to the big screen.

Xmas 2001 though, but still... the trailer shows little, but sweeet /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
This is your brain...
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON INF... (bold /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

thornz
9th Apr 2000, 05:43 PM
personally, I'm looking forward to the remake of shaft with samuel L jackson...

trailers out there somewhere...

Twinkacide
9th Apr 2000, 06:00 PM
Peter Jackson's doing the LotR movie, isn't he? There's going to be people having nightmares about it then, I bet. He's one psycho director. Can we say "lawnmower scene"? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Keiichi
9th Apr 2000, 08:11 PM
I'm looking forward to the Final Fantasy movie (www.finalfantasy.com), but LotR looks like it'll be pretty good too. On a lighter note, I went out to see Mission To Mars a couple days ago and they had a preview of the X-Men movie. I've got to say, I practically $h!t a brick when I realized Patrick Stewart was going to be playing Professor Xavier. I never would've called that one.

-Keiichi

------------------
If the past is an idea that can only occur in the here-and-now, and the future is also just a concept happening strictly in the present, is there really a past and future? Or just a continuum of present moments?

[This message has been edited by Keiichi (edited 04-09-2000).]

ShakKen
10th Apr 2000, 02:54 AM
Thief! Thief! Baggins, we hates thee forever!

Catalyst
10th Apr 2000, 04:04 AM
That U-571 movie looks promising. Kinda like Das Boot, only probably more stupid. But who knows.