PDA

View Full Version : Fav. level to play with INF?

Waxx
13th Apr 2000, 12:34 AM
My favorite level to play with INF is CTF-Lavagiant. Not very realistic, I know, but its darn fun (especially with an M2 in your base...)!

------------------
Steroids, the breakfast of champions!

INF_Neo
13th Apr 2000, 10:32 AM
Right now, it's Raekwons Dust City beta...but I love DM-MSF (also beta).

DeadeyeDan[ToA]
13th Apr 2000, 08:29 PM
AS-Terrain...

And Neo, QUIT TEASING US!

*falls over unconsious with drool on his chin thinking about official INF maps*

Andirez
13th Apr 2000, 09:22 PM
Clawfist's DM-MWH

------------------
Andirez
Team Duck

geogob
14th Apr 2000, 01:15 AM
That's a hard one...
I downloaded SO many maps and havn't had the time to try half of them out because of my work...

but As-coldsteel is something worth trying!

Else, I'll say DM-FbMelatonin.. okay it's not real AT ALL... but it was my favorite map in the old marathons days (this map is a conversion from Marathon) and it's still today!

very fun and good for fast frag... hey! who said that a good old unreal deathmatch isn't good sometimes /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Andirez
14th Apr 2000, 03:47 PM
Yeah, there are many great maps. Terrain from Bastard'o is ofcourse also one of my favorites, 1940 Raf from Angelheart is also pretty cool.

geogob
14th Apr 2000, 08:34 PM
hey everyone... download DM-trenchedUT NOOOOW!

greath inf map!!!

I Love it

Waxx
14th Apr 2000, 10:34 PM
I did'nt care for that map AT ALL. The bots didn't even spawn in the right places, textures for me were quite boring, and....and......hmmmmm. Could be my 413 patch.

Eliwar
15th Apr 2000, 01:17 AM
I know its flawed but I have really been liking the arctic map made by Wanderer, CTF_Tesno. And also AS_Embassy is a beta stage map by Gun that has real promise. Drop by #infiltration on IRC, he's one of the regulars on the forum. Finally for DM, I really like DM-tyard.

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ