Geforce bug???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

boogerboi

Feb 19, 2000
Visit site
whenever i play the UT map Fetid Sewers, the bots and objects around appear in many colours. i'm using a geforce pro and i think this problem only occurs when there's lotsa fog
anyone out there suffering like me???

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
what drivers are you using? I'm using a creative geforce pro too. try using the 3.68 driver set.

I'm currently usinf the 5.13 driver set and maps that are suppossed to have fog have none at all. This can be fixed by going to the geforce properties menu and disabling fog table emulation in the direct3d menu. if that doesnt work, try going into UT safemode and change your driver to OpenGL(or Direct3d if you are using OpenGL).

hope this helps^_^

ShakKen
Infiltration 3d artist.