PDA

View Full Version : Back!

Bad.Mojo
30th Apr 2000, 04:21 AM
Back from vacation you bitches and bachelors, and its nice to finally smell the smog again, as beautiful as small town life is. What's been going on?

I know I've missed alot and stuff, and I won't bother catching up on everything, but 2.75 is out and I think I just creamed my panties.

I love you all, really. I'm buzzed. Vodka = good. Anyways. Yiah. Jesus man, I love you guys. What's up?

MrTicky
30th Apr 2000, 11:35 AM
Mojack! YOU ARE BACK! DAMN! Just Kidding mate! Welcome back! Nothing's going on, at da moment

Eliwar
30th Apr 2000, 02:10 PM
Ohh, ****! *hides the women and children*

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ

Mr. T
30th Apr 2000, 02:58 PM
Just a lot of "like in counterstrike" and "could you add (place weapon name here)" and "2.75 ROCKS" type talk going on. You know, the usual stuff.

Andirez
30th Apr 2000, 04:17 PM
Good to have ya back mate !

DeadeyeDan[ToA]
30th Apr 2000, 06:09 PM
Welcome back Mojo!

------------------
Shots heard underground round the rapture, Worlds eye captured, At last is a Mexican pasture, Tha masked screaming land or death, Within a breath, A war from the depth of time, Shot four puppet governors in a line, Shook all tha world bankers who think they can rhyme, Shot the landlords who knew it was mine, Yes its a war from the depth of time!

Bad.Mojo
30th Apr 2000, 09:41 PM
Ah yes. I'll catch up on the goods once I've clipped my toe nails, changed my boxers, eating some dog food, and added to my stolen panty collection. Don't worry, all will be well in the world once more.

Bad Ass Mojo, lover of all things lesbian.

das_ben
3rd May 2000, 06:31 PM
welcome back...
newbiekiller! /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

-reaper was here-