PDA

View Full Version : Quake 3 vs UT

Kibbles-N-Bits
20th May 2000, 05:13 PM
Ok... here we go... the ultimate proof that Q3:A sux compared to UT...

I recently bought Q3 and installed it... I already have UT and wanted to compare for myself. The installation went fine. Q3 sucked. So I started up UT and played for about 3 hours. Then I went back to Q3 and it WOULD NOT RUN!!!!!! I think UT, once booted up, realized it's ach-enemy was on the same HardDrive and decided to do some fragging of its own.
To test this hyposthesis, I Re-installed Q3 to my second HD and it ran fine and still runs ok today... it just sucks. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

---------
Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.
---------

Dr. Strangelove
21st May 2000, 08:40 PM
(responding to your signature) I dono, you seen those pens that let out toxic gas? or that have hypodermic needles filled with cyonide? /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

-Dr. Strangelove
--------------------------------
"Stick that up yer pipe
and smoke it!"
--------------------------------

DeadeyeDan[ToA]
21st May 2000, 09:03 PM
Don't forget the single shot .22 pens.

Yes, its a war from the depth of time!

Kibbles-N-Bits
23rd May 2000, 03:09 PM
LoL Hey Strangelove! There's a mod out fot UT with yer name on it /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

---------
Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
---------

Dr. Strangelove
23rd May 2000, 03:35 PM
Ya, I know. I was Dr. Know, but I got board of that, so I changed it to Dr. Strangelove. Later that VERY SAME day I found that mod and almost changed my name back, but I will ride it out /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Dr. Strangelove

Kibbles-N-Bits
24th May 2000, 01:33 PM
"ride it out" great pun! LoL /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

The Strangelove mod is where it makes it possible to RIDE a redeemer missle! Its cool. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

---------
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
---------