PDA

View Full Version : Could it be? Jet Li in Matrix 2 & 3??

Mr. T
21st May 2000, 02:48 PM
Latest Rumor:

Word has it that Jet Li may be joining The Matrix 2 & 3 projects. According to the Hollywood Reporter, though there are no negotiations going on yet, the Wachowskis are keen on having Li come on board. The trade reports that the only barrier in the way is how to fit the action actor (who really belongs in the project) into the budget.

-Mr. T

Chand
21st May 2000, 09:10 PM
Yeah... I heard that too.

If it's true, then it's gonna be just too much for my heart !

Psss... imagine the dojo scene with morpheus and jet li /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<SNAP>
STOP !
The movie is not even out yet !

This is your brain...
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON INF... (bold /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

ShakKen
21st May 2000, 09:10 PM
Heh, he'll kick Reeve's butt.

CoffeyCan
21st May 2000, 11:59 PM
He surely will, it was weak to see him get whipped by Mel in Lethal Weapon 3, I dont know if I could stand to see Keaneua do it....

RealMaps Site Founder/Coordinator
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

ShakKen
22nd May 2000, 04:31 AM
Yeah, that was pretty lame.

Chinese rule! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Galaddin
22nd May 2000, 05:45 AM
heh HERE HERE! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
yeah, think jet li could wipe the floor with neo (the mr anderson one, not the inf sound engineer we all know and love /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) but one wonders what can possibly happen now that neo is sorta omnipotent...

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Kibbles-N-Bits
22nd May 2000, 06:32 AM
That would be funny to see NEo get p'oed and rip apart jet-li's programming. He'd fall to the floor in a pile of 1's and 0's... lol /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

---------
A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit. - the Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
---------