PDA

View Full Version : Ok enough of this!

Maxx3D
29th May 2000, 07:33 PM
Lets stop the "SF is better than INF" and Vice Versa Bull****! I have worked alot of SF, and I am working on INF now. I get real tired of the SF vs INF Wars. We are all working on UT, we all love UT, we all love GAMES, we all love out WORK. We are a lot more alike than un-alike. So lets stop this calling names childish BS and start realizing that we have a lot in common. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ahem!

p.s. GROW UP!

Maxx3D /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ShakKen
29th May 2000, 09:15 PM
Hear hear!

ShakKen
Infiltration (http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration)
3D artist

Sylvester
30th May 2000, 05:15 AM
Preach on my friend...

Sylvester - Team Duck (http://go.to/teamduck)

farrp
30th May 2000, 05:51 AM
Word to the mother ship!!

Keiichi
30th May 2000, 08:57 AM
I like pizza...

-Keiichi

"Therefore those skilled at the unorthodox are infinite as heaven and earth, inexhaustible as the great rivers. When they come to an end, they begin again, like the days and months; they die and are reborn, like the four seasons."
- Sun Tzu , "The Art of War"

Mr. T
30th May 2000, 12:31 PM
pizza? huh?

-Mr. T

INF_Neo
30th May 2000, 01:11 PM
You don't know what a Pizza is?

Neo
I N F I L T R A T I O N (http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration)
Sound Engineer

Andirez
30th May 2000, 01:12 PM
Couldn't say it better myself /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Andirez - TeamDuck (http://go.to/teamduck)

Keiichi
30th May 2000, 02:39 PM
Well, I happened to be eating pizza at that moment, and it just seemed appropriate...

-Keiichi

"Therefore those skilled at the unorthodox are infinite as heaven and earth, inexhaustible as the great rivers. When they come to an end, they begin again, like the days and months; they die and are reborn, like the four seasons."

Threaders
31st May 2000, 06:21 PM
Maxx,
I second that. Wise words o'master /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WHY
1st Jun 2000, 02:22 PM
(does that little british kid voice from the Matrix)
but you must understand, it's not the pizza you're eating, it's yourself

Galaddin
2nd Jun 2000, 04:30 AM
but i thought that the dead where fed intraveneously to the living so that pizza could be that guy who passed away yestreday /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

=AS=
2nd Jun 2000, 07:16 PM
Yup Maxx3D, I know exactly what you're talking about. I want to see the INF vs. SF wars stop too... but I am wondering how the HELL people are comparing the two because SF hasn't been officially released yet!!! People are just looking at the screen shots and judging by that, which is really pathetic. So, everybody should just shut the F**K up about one mod being better than the other because nobody has actually played both of them (the non-buggy SF anyway). Therefore you have NO right to compare the two.

Always remember -
"Guns don't kill people.
Bullets kill people.

Guns just make bullets go faster."

Mr. T
14th Jun 2000, 02:18 PM
I'm really becoming a big fan of the Pappa John's thin crust pizza.

-Mr. T

Keiichi
14th Jun 2000, 02:38 PM
You know what I hate? Those pizzas that are cut into little tiny squares. That way, once you're past the edge, you get the topping all over your hands trying to eat it. Give me a good-old-fashioned slice any day...

-Keiichi

Alpha_9
14th Jun 2000, 03:18 PM
How about that stuffed crust pizza at Pizza Hut? You know, "the pizza that America eats backwards"? Ever since I tried it, I won't eat anything else!!

btw, you think maybe this thread has suffered from a little bit of "topic creep"? Heh heh...
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
<h1><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h1>
"I love war and responsibility and excitement.
Peace is going to be hell on me."

Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Bad.Mojo
15th Jun 2000, 12:43 AM
Random topic shifts are cool

---
A black eye and a restraining order from your grandmother
---

Mr. T
15th Jun 2000, 02:22 PM
I usually go for sliced pizza too, but DAMN, there was a very good pizza place I used to go to a lot, that cut there pizza in tiny squares just big enough to put one in your mouth at a time. It was delicious.

As far as major chains go, I don't think I can go back to a different one after getting hooked on the Pappa John's thin crust. Their regular crust pizzas always used to over-fill me and make me feel kinda queezy afterwards, but the thin crust is excellent. I don't dig Pizza Hut's pepperoni for some reason.

At most places you have to order extra extra extra cheese and other toppings to equal what you get on a regular Pappa John's pizza. What a rip off.

-Mr. T

Catalyst
15th Jun 2000, 10:40 PM
I prefer thick, doughy crust. As far as frozen pizzas go, I like DiGiornios (or however you spell it). There's also a place out here that makes good New York style pizza, soaked in grease but hot and crispy crust. Yum.

Catalyst

Mr. T
23rd Jun 2000, 10:44 PM
Oh yeah, DiGiornos is good. I also like that Freschetta's (sp?) pizza. Very good schtuff.

I haven't found a really good pizza place since I moved to Texas, but the BBQ rules down here. I live near the gulf, so the seafood is excellent too.

Now I'm hungry.

-Mr. T

CoffeyCan
23rd Jun 2000, 11:53 PM
I agree Cat, thinck crust is where its at, and Gulf shrimp rule... as well as BBQ, though I like Memphis style smoked meat rather than Texas... mmmmmmmm
CC

RealMaps Site Co-Founder/Coordinator
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/
"Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb

I_ABuGa
24th Jun 2000, 12:50 AM
where i'm at we only have Pizza Hut, Shakey's and Domino's. None of the smaller chains or family businesses like in America. Nothing fantastic here.

I did have an opportunity to try a Thai pizza once, it had dog and rat in it. Interesting flavor. Then I found out where the dogs and rats came from. They were very literally "fresh" food. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

-------------
**** Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

SPooKYRedeemer
24th Jun 2000, 01:24 AM
Well, actually, SF HAS been released to the up-and-up of the UT community in the form of the VIP Closed Beta. Which is better IMO? Strike Force has great weapons and more overall polish, but INF is still fun. Neither one is better. I play both. Kudos to both teams for making such god damn good mods. Keep it up!

SPooKY - Co-Webmaster of The Redeemer. Did you hear me, I said Co-Webmaster. Thats right. Co-webmaster. Co-webmaster of the Redeemer. That means I'm the CO-Webmaster of the Redeemer. Co Co Co. I'm Co CO for Co-webmasters!

Galaddin
24th Jun 2000, 02:36 AM
hehe, abuga, where is this place... must no which restaurants to avoid... heard alotta horror stories concerning chicken rice too...

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

I_ABuGa
24th Jun 2000, 12:56 PM
Galaddin:
I cant remember the name of the eatery, it had a Thai name and I cant read Thai. The chicken "lie" at some places are darned good. Just make sure that when you eat at a hawker center, watch the hygiene and the dishes.

Some interesting food though, crocodile, snake, cockroche, lizards, beetles and insect larvae. You should try the larvae and beetles, they have a very interesting taste - there was this larva that lives in bamboo shoots, cooked it tasted like sweet glutonous rice with caramel. The beetles are crunchy.

Stay away from the cockroache unless you're stupendously brave or have a super-stomach. The roaches are clean but they have certain chemicals(?) that would make you puke from either end or both, unless you were conditioned to it or able to withstand it /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-------------
**** Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

Ak
24th Jun 2000, 03:07 PM
"**** happens...And with great regularity, too..especially when you eat cockroaches...

heh.

WHY
24th Jun 2000, 04:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Some interesting food though, crocodile, snake, cockroche, lizards, beetles and insect larvae. You should try the larvae and beetles, they have a very interesting taste - there was this larva that lives in bamboo shoots, cooked it tasted like sweet glutonous rice with caramel. The beetles are crunchy.

Stay away from the cockroache unless you're stupendously brave or have a super-stomach. The roaches are clean but they have certain chemicals(?) that would make you puke from either end or both, unless you were conditioned to it or able to withstand it
[/quote]

"survivor" gourmet /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mr. T
24th Jun 2000, 06:31 PM
I'm not hungry anymore.

-Mr. T

Galaddin
24th Jun 2000, 08:02 PM
hehe don't go for the exotic stuff... shee, i don't even like oysters much less cockroaches... but aren't they a delacacy in china? me? i have a delecate stomach /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif... btw, don't you fellas know? a good part of us asians (especially the unurbanised ones) eat anything and everything organic...

I_ABuGa
25th Jun 2000, 05:42 AM
AK, cute.

Mr.T? sorry we messed your appetite.

WHY, survivor food or exotic food I can live without.

galaddin, its usually not the stomach that needs adjusting first. Its the tongue, I cant eat quite a number of them "traditional" foods like that multicolored stuff we eat on Chinese New Year. Yeeech, and vinegar, yuck. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

-------------

Galaddin
25th Jun 2000, 07:21 AM
heh i have acquired the 'yee sang' taste... me parents shove it down my throat at least twice a year (one for each dinner with either side of the family) for good luck and then there's more from whoever decides to send it to us thru the mail /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif