Beer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Ya know, my first beer was a Bud Light, and I drank bud light quite a lot during my younger years, and I really enjoyed it. Then I upgraded to Budwieser. I drank budwieser for a number of years. Of course I drank other brands on occasion, but Bud was my first choice.

But lately all I've been drinking is Miller Light. I love it. I don't know why I'm liking it so much lately, but I am. It's less filling, but yet it tastes great. Weird huh?

-Mr. T

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
my first beer has yet to come my way... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
ugh, American beer sucks

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

http://www.unreality.dk/enemylines <The Infiltration custum skin shop (and a bit more)>
------------------------

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
On beer and other drinks

I never found beer nice to drink, though I've tried just about every beer come my way. On occassion beers seem the right thing to swig - like at a wedding, bachelor party or someone's birthday, but otherwise I dont touch the stuff. I do like coffee liquors and some kinds of wine though - like homemade cherry wine.

By the way, do americans and europeans have the drink called todi? I'm not sure how to spell it but its made of fermented coconut milk. yeech, vile stuff.

-------------
Shit Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
yo Galaddin

You aint missing much, beer along with most liquors and wines suck. Also, there is this thing I noticed about my friends' drinking habits. Once they acquired a taste for Anchor, Tiger and other "asian" prevalent beers, American brands seem to suck to them. Vice Versa for those that started on American stuff. Weird /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

-------------
Shit Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Looks like not that many of you seem to like beer;
I don't like beer and wine and most other alcohol, but I do love whisky, especially the scotch single malts.
Only problem is they are expensive, but since I do not use to drink until I'm down it's alright for me.
Though I remember, or better don't remember, this one Jim Beam night, when some friends had to carry me home..
..If you want a good advice, don't ever drink too much alcohol, especially when you didn't eat the whole day.

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
In my previous house, we had a bar in the basement, so I've tried many a drink. Good Scotch on the rocks is by far my favorite. Whisky and Bourbon are quite tasty too, but I typically mix them with a soda beverage. Easy to make, and they taste great.

Yeah, American beer is fairly poor in comparison to a lot of imported brew. I'll definately agree with that.

Oh, and I love red wine.

Nightpaw

May 22, 2000
Anybody who likes beer shoul try Radeberger, it´s the best beer in the whole world and brewed in Dresden, East Germany. Other brands I like are Tuborg, Bitburger an Kirin.
My favourite mix is a Snowball, take egg-cordial, rose's lime juice and seven up, add lots of ice cubes and stir gently...

"He jests at scars, that never felt a wound."

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
hehe my philosophy is if it tastes so bad that you have to drink it until you're numb to the taste (some call it 'acquiring' the taste) and it gives you hangovers and splitting headaches the next morning plus it destroys your liver and kills off brain cells... why bother starting in the first place? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Gringle

Apr 11, 2000
USA
www.utworld.net
Funny, I was talking to Bad.Mojo on AIM about beer and he told me something to the effect of "American beer tastes like shit and dirt". So there's his approach (since he's on vacation or something right now).

--Gringle, webmaster of The Redeemer
"Show me a hero, and I will write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgerald

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
It's kinda funny. Usually all I drink is American beer. When I drink a beer that is actually 'good', I realize how poor the American beer truly is in comparison, yet I still drink it. Maybe I need to evaluate my situation. If I'm going to destroy my braincells and put a nice sized gut on, then I might as well do it with something that tastes better.

There's a microbrewery/restaurant near here that I go to once in a while, and their beer is yummy.

-Mr. T

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
alchohol

I think that them "Irish" coffee and scotches are quite good. Too heavy for me though. Wine sometimes are good with some foods.

Mr.T
People sometimes drink beer cause, well, people just do. There isnt anything better to do sometimes than to sit around drinking beer. Also, it may be a guy thing. There's no need for self-examination. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

How about the alchoholic chocolates? Those expensive stuff that you taste once in a life time or such. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-------------