Pojo..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
May 13, 2000
www.geocities.com
Pojo I have no hard feelings against you or have I thought of going to court ,because frankly it's just a silly comic and we are just teenagers . But what I don't like is the close similarities my cartoon characters have to yours, with the big head with a stick body, thats the only thing, not the fact that your cartoon makes fun of Inf members, thats just funny. Mabey if you could get a different look for your characters this whole thing would blow over, which I hope will happen.

And as much as I like Darliege defending me and my comic, he doesn't speak for the both of us, so what he said does not pertain to me.

I hope we can get over this silly mess,
Devin "Zombie Hendrix" Henson

sigie.jpg

"Pull the other one!"