What type of weapon do you favour?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Any tool is a weapon if you hold it right. If you had an unmodified, unsurpressed M4A1 and a shovel, why use that Colt M4A1 Carbine when you could decapitate the enemy silently with your spade?

---
Another funky radical bombtrack started as a sketch in my notebook
---

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
A bottle opener - a lot of beer caps are twist off, but alot aren't.

---
---

Snipa

Dec 4, 1999
Canada
snipagr.8m.com
I would have to say, A hammer, beacuse it is excellent for fixing computers :p

ca.gif
Snipa
Day of Defeat Beta Tester
http://www.dayofdefeat.net/

Oitucrem

Mar 10, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
I'd have to say a scythe... and a black coat to go with that, including hood. Intimidation factor late at night goes far above 100% /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

DarkMateria

May 23, 2000
Hmmm...arent u missing something?

Hey Spec, your poll sucks /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif where's the shotgun?

Im a 100% Benelli-wielding-buckshot-pumping-shotgun fanatic. And im wetting myself waiting for the SPAS.

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Well,I'm fairly certain this now belongs in the O/T forum.

---
---

bigd

Jul 5, 2000
asdf
Nothing quite like a pointy stick. Long range (if thrown) and easy to come by. I think I'm going to be the first person to go on a random sticking spree, MUHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA, ect.

IM ONE CRAZY BASTARD!!! AND IM GAY

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Show me a PSG-1 and I'll show you a very dead Mr. Hussein. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

---------
USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.
---------

Christopher Webb

Overtly Serious Chappy.
That's if you can FIND Mr. Hussein, kibbles. Devon, i'd have to say a cloak instead of an overcoat could make it interesting, although I guess a modernised death would of updated his wardrobe. Which reminds me, I STILL have to finish putting my own cloak together *sigh*

I must say though, our Mr. SpecWar is an interesting character. I think this is at least the second poll he's started to which he hasn't returned.

Inf doens't have any machine guns in it yet, and as far as i know there are no plans for any sub-machine guns. /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

<insert cute/ interesting/ bizarre signature here>