Define Camper.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wyvern_303

May 16, 2000
I am relatively new to the Multiplayer scene, and recently I was starting out on certain Half-life MOD, and I was on the defending team. There were two entrances to the area we were defending. Entrance number one was a partially closed garage-type door, which was really obvious and which everyone defended, while number two was a ventilation tunnel to the upper area of this place we were defending. The other team would frequently flank us and catch us in a crossfire, but no one tried to guard that vent. I took it into my mind to do so. I took a large caliber rifle and sat at one end of the vent, opposite where the enemy would drop down, and whenever they tried to flank us, I would shoot them. After a few times one of the other team started calling me a camper as well as a few other insults. I thought a camper was someone who guarded an item, like a healthpack or weapon or something. I thought I was keeping the enemy from flanking us. Sorry for such a long post but could somebody clear up this camper thing for me