Abuse of power

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
I still can't believe what morons are having that @ status in the chat room. Allow me to explain. Yesterday, I came into the INF chat room through the INF page and there was this Ivanisahoe guy with the @ status. Anyways, I was just sitting in there minding my own when he starts messing with some strange commands that were like !op ban or something like that. Then this jerkoff (Artic Fist) says try that on that guy (me). So Ivanisabitch starts trying some more strange commands such as !op ban 23.523.237.rogers.at.home. or something like that. Suddenly, I am kicked and BANNED from the room. I didn't do anything. I didn't spam, curse, or even type in a goddamn /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif face. It is a shame to see people like this that are abusing their status. I tried to go in the room again today and I am still banned. I hope that this sort of thing will stop in the future and give only responsible people this @ status. And if you could please un-ban me.

sig5.jpg

"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -Albert Einstein

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

You should be all set. I'll have a talk with Ivan

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

------------------------

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
read: no channel ops outside of the team that aren't already opped and that aren't responisble

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

------------------------

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
The situation is taken care of. No one who is not currently registered with G (read: responsible) may be opped. Anyone who refuses to comply with this will have their op status revoked.

<FONT SIZE=2 color="#A5AA56">Catalyst</FONT><FONT SIZE=1 color="#A5AA56">
Infiltration Public Correspondent</FONT>

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

Jotun, remember a while ago, when you said it didn't really matter with you if you had moderator status or not...

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

------------------------