An apolagy to all

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Well i fell back in the drink, and posted alot of shit in the general forum, *bows head in shame* but i have delited the worst of it now.
Maann... when i looked in the "my problem" thread today, i wished i was dead.
When im drunk, i can realy be a shit head.

So SORRY folks, im realy realy sorry.
And dont take any of the shit i rote personaly, it never was.

......SORRY /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

gfsig.jpg

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
It's nice to see that you take responsibility for the things you do when drunk. I think that's an indicator of the quality of ones character.

Frankly I don't think you posted anything that harmful or insulting (at least not about me, and that's all that really matters /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

When drunk, try not to post anywhere but in the off topic forum.

And what drunk, don't call ex-girlfriends at 3am just to say "Hi...Bitch!" (and if you do, just make sure you're talking to her, and not here new husband) Don't ask me how I know this is a bad idea, just accept my wisdom at face value. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

ZundSig.GIF

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
heheh

its n.i.c.e of you to post an apology but its not necessary. We're quite "relaxed" and accepting of the stuff here. While we do get pissed with others at times, we tend to over look the past when dealing with the present... for the most part at least.

It doesnt matter to most people here how you rant or that you rant at all, its how you feel afterward that counts most - about yourself. bad.mojo shoots from the hip regularly with that minimi of his, on a lot of topics ranging from stuff that happened to him to nothing at all. We may not always disagree with him, on occasion we get a laugh cause of his snide humor and occassionally we get pissed with the way he puts us down. But, hey, its kewl, its just the way bad.mojo is - one BAD ASS. If we can take the shit that comes from him, you'd bet we can take shit from anybody /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I had to use someone as an example. sorry if i offend you bad.mojo, but then i dont care if you are.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

-------------
Shit Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Well i reserve the right to blow smoke and speak my mind, fowever objectional. But i couldent even remember posting that, and couldent defend it.
Thats basicaly why i apologise now.

gfsig.jpg

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
well see, now I went and done it, after several bottles of Merlot (Kenwood "Jack London" Merlot, 1994) I'm posting to the Inf forum.

maybe we'll all be lucky and my posts tonite are either harmless (or dare to dream; usefull)

btw, I discovered a killer band tonite on "Austin City Limits" called 'Indigenous' (yeah I watch PBS, so sue me)

if you dig SRV you should check them out(here's their site http://www.indigenousrocks.com/ I did find their whole CD on Napster and was able to dl the whole thing in under 5 min, damn i dig my cable) but I gotta go buy this CD, It's good enough I want to see that some money goes into their pockets.

Ok, I'm goin to bed now...

ZundSig.GIF