is it just me, or...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
A

-agunzagun-

was waiting for Inf 2.8 really worth it? I've been eagerly waiting for the release of 2.8 for quite a while, and now, If I think about it, I should have done something more constructive with my time. I could have done so much over the summer: got a g/f, a car, a good job, and other things...but instead, I never spoke one word (other than "hi") to this lady that I liked so much, never got my driver's licence, quit my job after 2 weeks and dropped everything else just because I wanted to get on the computer so badly. Right now, I am seriously thinking about giving up my computer and accomplishing the things that I've should have done...the only thing is that I always wanted to become an experienced programmer, and I don't want to just 'give that up' so easly... what should I do? I am kind of stuck between two things ( both are somewhat rewarding, but there are still some drawbacks that I don't really like ) and I can't make a decision /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

dt.gif

CoffeyCan

Real Maps Coordinator
Moderation is the key man, I was pretty addicted in the past, but have since turned around. Sounds to me like youre at extremes, just try backing off, and set some goals. IE: This week, Ill study for the drivers test, next week Ill take it, week after that, Ill pick up the hot girl I like with the car I can now drive b/c I got my liscence! See it all fits. INF will be out when its done, and if youre a couple of hours or days late in getting it, what in the long-run does it really matter. Moderation chief, moderation...
CC

RealMaps Site Co-Founder/Coordinator
ccsig.gif

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated; RealMaps Leads the Way

powerpill

Sep 8, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
As coffeycan said, Moderation is the key...

pac.gif
I was addicted too, but now I have a girl, full time job, studying assembly, C++ and Delphi. I'm pulling it off so I know anyone can.

Fuck man, if your dog died -- we would have a country song...