BSP slider is rubbish!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
The current level i'm working on is riddled with BSP holes and tears. It's got more holes than a planet-sized cheese-grater, and the shreddings aren't good. What the hell am I talking about? Oh yeah, my level looks damn nice but suprisingly, i've been very effecient, I haven't done much scaling, no vertexing, pretty basic stuff. And i've turboed the BSP slider to slowest, bestest repair mode and it still riddled. I keep intending to get a link to some screenies of it but I havent got a FTP to put it on my site yet! Arg!

rmcollins3

AKA "Doublez-Down"
Have you intersected or deintersected any sheets? This can make some mean BSP holes if you have. Also, make sure you inter/deintersect your brushes to clean them up, so they don't make any holes. The slider does work well, but remember, you can slow your level down with it too.