For the pretty guys at RealMaps ;)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
Between CoffeyCans RealLife interventions and BuddyPickles posing troubles (watch the PickleCam! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) what do you guys have in store for us, your faithful fans?

Anything special? Beside the 2.8 manual, that does not count as it is about to be posted soon anyway.
I'm talking about maps ofcourse.

(this is good! Now I've killed another five minutes! That is another FIVE WHOLE MINUTES closer to INFILTRATION 2.8....

God, I'm pathetic..... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Peace
C.

htoh.jpg

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Yes - We will be reviewing ALL of the 2.8 maps after release. Looking very much forward to doing that.

New stuff: Not much till release. I have been swamped with the manual, and helping Warren out where he needs me. But after release, you can expect things to pick up at RealMaps considerably.

Now, don't forget, FEAR THE PICKLE!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

grunt.jpg

Buddy_Pickle
RealMaps Co-Founder / Web Guy
www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I like the Hud..

I really like the HUD in the screnshots. It looks very VERY spiffy indeed.

The box said "Windows 95 or better" -- So I installed Linux /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

and hopefully there will be a more constant supply of maps after the 2.8 release. Also there was a suggestion made a while ago that I'll bring to BP and CC again. Maybe bring some other content too.

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

http://planetunreal.com/titaniumwars
Lead Artist
------------------------

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Yeah, things seem to be kinda quiet on the realmaps and inf man page front...

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Cunubelin

Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)
Sep 19, 1999
Sweden
BP, I know what YOU'VE been working on...

You've been sitting under an umbrella hammering away on the 2.8 manual AND playing 2.8 at the same time.

Under an umbrella???
Yeah, I figure that the hole in your ceiling haven't been fixed yet as the work on 2.8 takes precedense over such low-priority tasks as RL(tm) might shove in your face from time to time.

For those who complains about the lack of updates on RealMaps;
Start making and SUBMITTING maps for review by realMaps!
That might give them something to work with /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Peace
C.

htoh.jpg