2000 Presidential Election Poll..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
I hereby predict that this topic will be moved to off-topic faster than any of us can say "moderator" /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Handsome Boy Modeling School Graduate
styxanim2.gif

My homepage

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Still going OT

I am pretty sure that most of the people who visit this area also visit the off topic area.

And, if you determine the people you hang out with simply because of their political affiliations, you are missing out on quite a bit.

-------------------------------------------
Stupid People Offend Me.

"The most costly of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably not true. It is the chief occupation of mankind" -H.L. Mencken

thunderchunky2.gif

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
That is good...

Wouldn't have had some of the awesome debate I've had if some of my friends weren't bleeding heart liberals.

-------------------------------------------
Stupid People Offend Me.

"The most costly of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably not true. It is the chief occupation of mankind" -H.L. Mencken

thunderchunky2.gif