Strike Force?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Dose anyone here have Strike Force??? If you do is it any good because if it is crap i'm not going to download it for the simple reason it's about 104mb or something and i'm on a 33.6 kb/s connection!!! Any replys would be helpful.

Couger58.

[One Shot ,One Kill ,No Mercy]

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Its crap, don't do it!! Well its all a matter of oppinion, I like INF 1000000000 times better... SF isn't the best mod but INF is. Get INF if you don't have it yet. And if you do then go play!

sig.gif

Together we stand... Divided we fall.
Pacman@planetunreal.com

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
heh

Well,out of all the UT mods,it is my fav. It has a perfect balance of realism and action. The people that play it are very friendly and team oriented. It has the best maps even when compared to UT itself and a lot of people that don't even care for SF will tell you that. There is so much detail and they are done so well.
Well I guess with 33.6 you don't play online huh? Well,not to worry duder,Islington has made the best bot pathing known to UT. Your teammates and enemies will take cover,fire at the enemy,run to safe areas,go places different all the time,etc. They are the best bots I have eve seen,but I hate bot matches so I don't play them. I would fully recommend SF definitely as much as INF,but keep in mind that they are very different. :)

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Thanks MegaMan and Ballistophobia for your input
I think i will download it at the start of next month so i don't go over my 300mb download account again (Last month i had to pay $56.50 :mad:....BUNGHOLES....).
Anyway thanks again.

Couger58.

[One Shot ,One Kill ,No Mercy]

Dark Knight

Mar 29, 2001
Visit site
Would you not download it from college/school/work??

I just love abusing my college's fat pipe :)

:~)

I used to rock and roll all night and party every day. Then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky.
-- Homer J. Simpson

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
i have a very biassed opinion about sf. i downloaded it, played it, didn't like it. i unistalled it, and during the uninstall program, it took out a ut file that i needed to start the game. i had to delete ut, reinstall the whole damn thing(including downloading all the patches again, and all the inf files too), and lost two of my own maps that i really liked. so what do i think of sf? heh.

actually its a LOT like inf 2.75. get 2.75 first and taht will give you a little taste of what sf is about.

JB.gif