Airsoft Resources

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
OK, so I've heard alot about Airsoft, and have done some research into it. But I'm having trouble finding Canadian web resources; such as distributors of airsoft guns, fields to play in (in Ontario if possible), and any organizations and such around.

So if anyone around here can point me to some good sites, I'd really appreciate it.

DarKNesS=.gif

For you, the end is near.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
The best places to buy from are all overseas in Japan or Hong Kong. I originally purchased all my AirSoft guns at a store in Minneapolis which was about a half hour drive from my home. Even the gas pistols cost upwards of $300. I thought that was just how expensive they actually were, until I checked DenTrinity.com (a distributer in Hong Kong). Even the best pistols were only around $100. The M16, which had cost close to $500 at the Minneapolis store, only cost about $250 there. I assume that the importation taxes and cost of shipping into North America is what increases the price as much as it does.

If I were you, I'd just order my stuff online fom places like DenTrinity. You'll save a bundle, and they have a larger selection than you'll probably find on this side of the ocean.

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
go to cheap as dirt,its a link on airsoftzone.com,im too lazy to find out the site.....and if u can,just go down to the buck store[if u have one]and pickup one of those little guns,cheap,wich is good,but u'll have to tinker around with it[the little guns im talking about use airsoft rounds,but dpn't shoot good]err,im not imature,but they don't charge shipping and handling :)

Pack it up,pack it in,let me begin -cypress hill