24 paintball fun.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
hey, just found out. viper is going to be having a 24 hour game in may 25-27 at the dropzone. this year. woohoo. nothing beats a big game.

i know it sounds a bit early but you need time to start breaking out the equip, getting people organized, getting new equip, fixing junk, getting more new junk, deciding the new junk dosn't meet your needs then getting even more stuff. plus coming up with the $50 some entrance plus 80 some for paint and another 10 for gas. plus money for food but ow damn it's great. hehehehehe,

man with that news all i need is for 2.85 to be released tomarrow and i'd be very happy. drugs couldn't make me that happy.

firetatanka.jpg

FEAR!