And you thought YOUR phone bill was high

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Look what I was stupid enough to incur. :eek:

forumsig.jpg

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
DAMN! How do you get a bill THAT high?! ..were you calling those '900' numbers again?

I am the Walrus, koo koo kachoo.
Why do people insist on putting their 'two cents' in when they don't have a penny to spare?

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Keiichi, you are an asshole, even though it wasn't intended that had to hurt. Have some coutesy. Gryphon is in a nasty situation, remember he is still on strike last time I was talking to him [2 days ago] you don't need to be a prick about it.

<center>
<font face=verdana size=1>
<font color="red">
Warning:
<font color ="white">This post may contain explicit descriptions of or advocate one or more of the following:
<font color="red">adultery, murder, morbid violence, bad grammar, deviant sexual conduct in violent contexts, or the consumption of alcoholic beverages and or illegal narcotics.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
jeebus Pacman, who shit in your frootloops man, you been gettin' up in everybody's ass lately :mad:

Keichi's comment was more supportive than anything (pointing out how hypocritical the stupid column on the bill that pointed out how much money he "saved" was). Frankly I think he was adding a bit of comic relief. If anyone's comments where insensitive it was the 900 number comment (which by the way I would have made had somebody else not beat me to it :D )

Not to speak for Gryphon, but I think these are the kinds of responses he wanted when posted his bill here in the first place.

He's looking for some fellow righteous indignation laced with sardonic/sarcastic humor. (Gryph: Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

So why was your bill so high? Did they screw up or do you have a honey overseas?

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
No they were not 900 numbers, they were collect calls from the UK that I feel I was scammed into accepting. Long story.

And Pacman, ease up on Keiichi there, I thought his comment was pretty funny. ;)

forumsig.jpg