Who In College is Greek?...a follow-up to Chrome's question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

erehwo_n

Sigma Chi
Sep 28, 2000
Cheyenne, WY
Visit site
Chrome asked who all was in college and where. I was wondering if any of those people were in the Greek system. I myself am a Sigma Chi (In Hoc). Post what you are...this could be interesting. Find some brothers to frag online. ;)

erehwoN2.gif

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
He he, I was never a fratbrat but a good friend of mine lived in an apartment building that is smack dab in the middle of all the frat houses around WSU.

Once a year all the frats would throw a big assed monster party and we'd just throw the door to the apartment open, it was great, it was like throwing a party and you didn't have to buy the booze and drunk chicks would wander in and out all nite ;)

Also we used to snipe drunk frat boys with an air rifle, it was lots of fun. Nothing funnier than a drunk stumbling along with a beer bottle in his hand and all of the sudden his bottle explodes.
One time a drunken frat boy and his drunk date where stumbling up the steps into one of the houses, my friend tagged her in the ass and she slapped the shit outta him (must have thought he pinched her or something).

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>