Poor AJ

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Aj of the backstreet boys is being stalked by a woman who has been sending him letters that explain how she wants to pull a "romeo and juliet"
In other words, she wants to kill him, and then commit suicide. Thats gotta be scary. :(

page

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Hey, I've still got time! Don't count me out yet, Shakken!

/me brings two more crates of KNO3 into his lab.

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
I know everyone has their opinion, but does ANYONE else here think that the Backstreet Boyz and N'Sync are going to fade away just like that other 'huge' boy band(no, don't say it..)New Kids on the Block? (man, I wish someone had been stalking THEM!) :D Yeah, I got your "bye, bye, bye" right here!

I am the Walrus, koo koo kachoo.
Why do people insist on putting their 'two cents' in when they don't have a penny to spare?

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
Ah, New Kids On The Block. I bet their once "loyal" fans don't even know that name anymore. It's just us haters who get tracked down by it once in a while.

Mr.HotDog

Jan 5, 2001
Visit site
Sure they'll fade. The way I see it, there will be alot of booze and drugs involved. They'll just hit rock bottom. And that will be the end of that.

m4Sig.jpg

L

Live Wire Freak

So, neo, your saying that AJ will kill himself? and then all they're fairy fu(k fans will to? :D

Huray! [not realy]

page