HK-69: different ammo as well?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
I just went to this page, graciously provided by a fellow message board poster:
http://www.unsuave.com/~hkpro/hk69.htm

It has details on the HK-69, and it has a pic of all the different types of ammo the HK-69 can use, would any of the gun proffesionals here like to take a crack at finding out what each of them are?

here is the direct link for you lazy bastards:
http://www.unsuave.com/~hkpro/hk69ammo.jpg

(In comparison to the INF models, the HK-69 looks nice, I don't know about the ammo-pickup though.)

Toysrme

I love college... UA ROCKS
Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
something i got off the baord afew dayz ago was that both sguns in 3.0 will have diffrent ammo. personally if your gonna give sguns diffreent ammo then they'd be dumb not go give the hk69 diffrent ammo. so to "unofficialy" answer your question yes it will.

to go along with this, will we have ap and ball ammo for the rifles?

G

Ok, here's what I think:

hk69ammo.jpg

The two long silver rounds are probably riot control CS/irritant. The long black round to the left of those appears to be a rubber baton round. Not sure about the strange tipped one next to it. The yellow one on the end is probably a smoke generator. The blue rounds on the bottom row are likely explosive multipurpose rounds, while the red one marked "CN" is tear gas. The silver colored one next to it is high explosive, and the blue one on the bottom (laying down) is a practice dummy. I can find out for sure what these are, if anyone's interested.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Striving for Excellence in Small Arms Data

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info

G

Ok, here's what I think:

hk69ammo.jpg

The two long silver rounds are probably riot control CS/irritant. The long black round to the left of those appears to be a rubber baton round. Not sure about the strange tipped one next to it. The yellow one on the end is probably a smoke generator. The blue rounds on the bottom row are likely explosive multipurpose rounds, while the red one marked "CN" is tear gas. The silver colored one next to it is high explosive, and the blue one on the bottom (laying down) is a practice dummy. I can find out for sure what these are, if anyone's interested.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

G

Ok, here's what I think:

hk69ammo.jpg

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
The INF team said something about "gas grenades" in the roadmap. If that's tear gas they're talking about, I would be cool to have some long range gas grenade rounds for the hk69.

I just remembered something: on the site I posted above, it said the the HK-69 made its first appearance in a movie named Ronin, (I never saw it), but I remember seeing it in the last scenes of T2. I haven't seen that movie in ages, and I had no clue what an HK-69 was back then, so can anyone clarify?

(oh, and I think arnold was pelting the liquid metal guy with about fifty of the "weak" grenades until he shot it with a "super mega" grenade by accident. Were the ammo types there accurate?)

Hodag

High on Jimson Weed and Lysol...
Aug 5, 1999
St Paul--MN USA
That was a M79 in T2.

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Crack, Thud.....................
............Bang

G

That is not an M79 **grenade launcher**. THIS is the M79 that was in T2:

07A.jpg

HKPRO is correct, the HK69 made its movie debut in Ronin.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

G

07A.jpg

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

G

07A.jpg

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
Cool, that one does look more familiar.

I never saw Ronin because I though the guy that starred in it was too old to be in an action movie.

What the gist of it? I wanna rent it tonight, but I want to have something to chew on during the day.

Hodag

High on Jimson Weed and Lysol...
Aug 5, 1999
St Paul--MN USA
Hey it's got Jean Reno and Robert DeNiro, how can it lose...?

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Crack, Thud.....................
............Bang