any inf member

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
DUDE!!!isnt that why they have this forum?!!! so that way we the people can submit their gripes, bitches, and complaints? SO chill please the people arent stupid- the customers just want a product that works thats all. Do take it so personal thats a good way for people NOT to want to play.

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
I understand its free but if you didnt want feedback to perfect the mod why have this board to begin with? I dont care personally but alot of people (like me) are new and dont know the rules or understand them at all you keep saying read the roadmap but to be honest you dont see the roadmap first you see all the kick ass stuff you guys are doing -so then whats the first thing you write?!! GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME- maybe a suggestion would be to make a FAQ section? to answer all question asked in the past- maybe that would help to clear the air- maybe make the GO TO ROADMAP FOR ANSWERS sign bigger? who knows I just putting my 2 cents in. isnt that what this is for after all?

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
hehe- I know it's easy to get excited about Infiltration, and what's to come, but I think we do a fine job of linking to the important parts of the website to give people information. We have both a 3.0 faq and roadmap which answers most questions, and we do always look at other's suggestions as long as they aren't already answered there. Outside of the main site being the roadmap rather than the news, not much else we can do- no matter how they do it, the community will let you know to check it out if you miss the signs. And if people take the comments of others on the net too seriously, well, I got a number you can call... =)

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.