Robar damage...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

toast_syc

Feb 25, 2000
Uppsala, Sweden
Visit site
the robar can kill people with one hit AND can shoot through the thickest wall in the Ballistics Test. Why can't it kill 2 people standing in a line? Or can it? If anyone have succeded in this, please tell me /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
//Toast

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
I think it can. I'm relatively certain I've done it. Not sure what the actual ballistics results are, if the first kill slows down the bullet and hence lowers the damage of the second hit.

Chand

Feb 16, 2000
LR, AR, US
www.planetchandler.com
Yes it can... don't remember the map though. I think it was in AS-Pumpfac... 2 bots running, one straight behind the other. I was on a balcony. The shot was kinda 45 degrees down and they were very close to each other.

Headshot to the first one and chest wound to the one behind. Double kill /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
This is your brain...
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON INF... (bold /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

[121st]Burton

full-auto SIG abuser
Feb 7, 2000
I've done several double-kills with the robar in the CTF-Map Twin-Valley.
But I'm not sure about the slowing down of the bullet. Maybe you should make a map where the bots spawn in a narrow room, so you can try if you can shoot more than just two in a row.

IS-Ghost

Jan 29, 2000
Somewhere on Earth
Drimacus: "Okay, here goes..."

*BOOM*
VFB: "ULTRA KILL"

Alarik: "WAIT! That wasn't the Robar, that was a frag grenade you idiot!"

Drimacus: "ooooooops... heeheehee"

(VFB = Voice from beyond)

------------------
To die is to live once again.
- Respawn Philosophy