Peeping mirror.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Omega SW

Mar 24, 2000
Illonois
Visit site
Warren, if you get any time after 2.8 can you make a small mirror that you cans tick on the end of the ka-bar knife? I meen so you can PEEP around corners.
Well, let me know.

------------------
I am Omega(SW)FaL, I am the end...

djspider

Mar 14, 2000
Visit site
Dont they use little cameras on the end of bendy tubes now (like snake lights but with cameras) at least swat use them as they are safer and cant be shot too easily.

Omega SW

Mar 24, 2000
Illonois
Visit site
I think i like the snake camera alot better.
and it would have a little screen to view it on. WHat ya say warren?

------------------
I am Omega(SW)FaL, I am the end...

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
o_0 you guys are krazy with your ideas! Actually both are really good, but the mirror would be the only one plausible with UT right now.. though not sure just how much.. We'll see how it goes, but don't count on it for version 3.

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Are you a FNG? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.

Draco-1

I've been to hell, and I spell it DMV.
Jan 30, 2000
Visit site
How about beng able to lean? I don't remember if it was in the roadmap or not, but being able to lean and peek (or fire) around a corner is really helpful. Not to mention something that I've wished I'd had in CS many times. If the leaning is done quickly, you should be able to get a good peek without drawing too much attention (or fire).