poll at utcenter

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lance201

Jan 31, 2000
Germany
Visit site
lets vote for infiltration... it´s not practicable for me to do it alone.. and I don´t want aothers to win.. but they have over 1000 votes and infiltartion only 60 (20 from me..) so lets get on with voting!!
www.utcenter.com

LCPL TWENTY

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
How the hell can you vote over there?
I was able to find the results, but found no place to vote for any mod - which would be INF of course..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Whoa, now. Ease up on the "That mod sucks" commentary. No need to go get something started. I would never EVER proclaim a mod to suck until I've played it, and IÂ’d have plenty of factual evidence to support my opinion.

Now, saying "That poll sucks" or at least saying "That poll is providing worthless statistical information" is validated, since it appears cheating goes unchecked. If youÂ’re not pleased with the poll situation, just go over there and vote for INF about 1 billion times. ItÂ’s just a meaningless utcenter poll anyway.

disturbed

Nov 10, 1999
www.research-center.org
I think SWAT's ahead because it's the one on top. The mod looks okay, but nothing I would highly anticipate. I sometimes like those smaller mods like AgentX and CIDE (for Unreal 1), but Infiltration 3.0 will be like a whole frickin' other game for free.

Oh yeah, everyone vote for infiltration as many times as you wish.

------------------
Jon Merriman
The Research Center
http://www.research-center.org/

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
I have a cable modem and a fast trigger finger. INF takes the lead! YES! Of course, hopefully the other bunch of tagalongs will see, "Ooh, INF is winning, I better vote for that so I can be cool"

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
and p.s., saying its meaningless is unfair. Its like saying all the thyroid-gland problem kids calling the little skinny kid with wireframe glasses a goofy bitch is meaningless.

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Your right. It will show us which mod following has the greatest will to sit there and press the vote button the most times. So I guess it's not totally meaningless.

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
OK maybe its just me, maybe IM stupid or just dont understand...HOW CAN THOSE LOSERS BE AHEAD WHEN THEY DONT HAVE A PRODUCT?!!! or do they. hmmm lets think about this INF has release for us to play and try out and tell them what we think, true or false? Strike Force and SWAT has what...whats that you say? nothing out yet? just all talk and no Beta?! yet they are winning?!! Hey lets try this INF Team...I will post a mod throw up some kick butt pics and say this will be release in say oh I dont know...whenever I feel up to it and that way Ill be in the lead.

Sorry to say this INF Team, but you guys have impressed the hell outta me! Not only will you take critism and actually RESPOND!!, but you guys improve all the time. I have been on other forums and Im sorry but they suck. For example CS forum...not only will they modify your post if they dont like what you wrote, TF forums will ban you if you say something they dont like wrote...You guys simply reply with "please dont do that again" post (i like this approach a lot better!!)

YOU GUYS RULE (but dammit hurry up and start releasing) hehehe

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
I'll second that. As far as mod forums go, this one has by far provided the most stimulating, intelligent conversation I've had the priveledge (sp?) to partake in.

btw, I checked the UT center polls just now, and hehe. Inf tallied about oh 1500 votes today. hmmm /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lance201

Jan 31, 2000
Germany
Visit site
wow... what a response on that... Hey it´was just a joke!!!! such a poll is absolute useless because it says NOTHING about the things you vote for!!

LCPL TWENTY

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
But it does help garner word of mouth, Lance. The other people will be like, wow, what the hell is this infiltration? And then they'll check it out, and begin supporting it.

I agree, these are some of the best forums I've participated in. From a gave dev. standpoint, and a mod standpoint. The only forums I could say were on par with this one were the Shadows of Reality forum, but I had to abandon them once they left their original design plan -- *sigh* /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Ah, it's not over.

But anyway, I don't care. I've never been to the UTCENTER page. If planetunreal takes a poll, THEN we should be encouraged like that.
But hey, let's go voting people!

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
..... you guys are crazy .... /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Haven't had so much fun reading a post for a long time !!
Thanks for this little "put-a-grin-on-my-face"-thing /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

And - of course - thanks for the kind words about us and this board too!

Now back to the scripts... /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif