What is everyones FAVORIT weapon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Oitucrem

Mar 10, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Robar all the way. At least it SOUNDS like a weapon. Hope they'll cahnge those weapon sounds soon.

------------------
047 079 105 116 117 099 114 101 109

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
You people know what's sweet? Firing the (new) MP5 .40 without a silencer. ooooooh that's so great.
sarcblink.gif

I(\)fi(\)ity

Mar 18, 2000
My favorites would have to be the m16 for just general stuff, the m5 for rushing (the recoil helps bring the gun up for headshots), the robar and psg for sniping, the AT4 for just blowing the crap out of something*g* and the grenade launcher for long range explosions (its evil in terrain!).
/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif neo, stop making the wait for 2.8 so hard!

------------------
"Is this the end?" "Most likely"

Toysrme

I love college... UA ROCKS
Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
ok... don't dis the sounds they're fine. so shad-up.

neways, DE isn't in 2.75 so it's out.

personaly i use all the guns accept the m9 well. definaly i like th sgun on pump now that i have cable. m16/psg/robar/69 are still favs.
i like the mp5... very effective, but i've always felt that another gun needs to be the mainstay=)

just my own personal opinion.

Oitucrem

Mar 10, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Have to disagree with ya toysrme, the gun sounds are very bad. Firecrackers would sound more powerful than most of those weapon sounds. However, I've heard that some weap sounds are going to change, so I'll just wait for 2.8 and 3.0

------------------
047 079 105 116 117 099 114 101 109

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
Robar RC50 The fact that one hit kills is extremly effective, usually don't use it as a sniper rifle. I find more use with CQB weapon, rushing someone so I can get a clear shot. While they are trying to aim I just get within 10 ft so I wont miss. One shot one kill, it's pretty demoralizing.

WooDooUK

FlakGod
Nov 28, 1999
UK
Robar
Shotgun
HK69

r my favs

------------------
WooDooUK
woodoouk@yahoo.com
-------------------------
You must not be allowed to be ruled by your genes.
Humans can choose the type of life they want to live.
The important thing is that you choose life....
And then... LIVE!
-------------------------
http://tbb.8k.com

Thysis

Jan 25, 2000
Michigan
www.geocities.com
For general purposes its a mix between the M16 and the MP5.

For sniping I prefer the PSG-1 over the robar, except at super long range.

And for annoying the hell out of people, the grenages. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm back - though I think most of you didn't even notice I was away..

My fav?
M4!! - but since it's not in 2.75 I'd say M16..the MP5 wastes ammo to fast and the shotgun takes too long to reload.
For sniping the PSG is the best weapon around - if I only could carry more than 40 rounds..the robar is just like the shotgun - takes too long to reload - but useful for special situations.

After playing RS and SWAT3 last weeks I find myself using the same weaps on all games..M4 when sound doesnt matter and the MP5/10 silenced - or MP5SD in SWAT for silent killing - together with a silenced M9 in RS..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

oh..and this does not mean make INF like any of the above..

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing