my tribut to shan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Soul_hacker

Apr 26, 2000
sweden
members.xoom.com
shan is the admin of sgservers and he actualy sisens to what we have to say here
grate wor shan keep it up

at what time does everybody play there are never any one on any server exept the sobservers some times but i cannt connect to them i get some kind of infadd missmatch or some thing

Soul_hacker

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Oh man, now you have gotten me blushing in public. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the kind words. The entire SG Servers staff, including myself, have the same goal. We want to provide the best one-stop source for Infiltration. Whether you are playing on our servers or browsing our site, we want them to work best for you.

We usually check our Guestbook, forums and e-mail several times a day and we nearly always respond when there is a question that could be addressed. And the coolest thing about it is, since we like to play Infiltration too, most of the ideas people send us make sense to implement.

While there are a few things we have no control over, such as ping times, there are a lot of things we can change. When you ask for a change we will usually put it to a public vote. If the majority agrees we will change it. Don't hesitate to let us know what you would like to see changed.

Thanks again for the kind words. I appreciate it. I hope to see you and everyone else on the servers.

Download the maps, mods and skins then come play with us!

Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text <A HREF="http://www.sgservers.com/chat_pick.htm" TARGET=_blank>Forums