Loadout restrictions. (FAO Gryphon)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Liquid Night

Argumentative type.
May 18, 2000
Dublin
Great mod. Thank you.

In 2.8/3.0 will there be a facility to remove the carrying restrictions, ie. if you just want to play a botmatch for a bit of practice will you be able to walk aroung carrying 20 weapons reaping the sweet harvest of death? I just think this would be a fun and easy to implement idea.

Gryphon , I salute you. Is there any way you could put some more details onto the Armory page ie. projectile velocities , bullet dip and more cool stuff. I don't know if you are familiar with Serpentine (I assume you are). I'm not saying I want INF to be like Serpentine , in fact it's way better. But they did have some very cool stuff on their weapons page. Just a suggestion.

P.S. If any of the above has been mentioned before , I apologise. This is my first post although I have been watching you all for some time now. I am learning the habits of my prey.

I respect nothing. I will take you and you will not hear or see me for my cloak is made of Darkness.

[This message was edited by Liquid Night on May 19, 2000 at 11:54.]

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
You've been watching us? I wonder how many more out there are just watching, lying in wait, until they spring forth and POST ON US! Kinda spooky.

-Mr. T

Liquid Night

Argumentative type.
May 18, 2000
Dublin
Excellent , I was just wondering. Thank you Neo.

I respect nothing. I will take you and you will not hear or see me for my cloak is made of Darkness.

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Liquid Night, thanks for the praise! I'm glad I'm keeping at least someone entertained. /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Have you visited the Ammunition List yet? It should be linked from the Armory page, right at the top.

Gryphon
Technical Advisor
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Read the Roadmap and the FAQ.
Get the latest scoop on Inf munitions here.

Liquid Night

Argumentative type.
May 18, 2000
Dublin
Yep. Looks cool. I was just talking about something a bit more integrated if possible. That ammo page is classy , but what I was suggesting is a bit of "colour" information about each weapon. Maybe where it's been used in combat and by who. Also more about the particular advantages and disadvantages of each weapon so all of us firearms junkies can start working out tactics. Everyone seems to be fascinated by your encyclopaedic knowledge Gryphon , and I was just suggesting that you showcase a bit more of it. It'll give us something to read while we wait. By the way I , and I'm sure everyone else deeply appreciate the personal attention you show us. On behalf of us all I'd just like to say thank you to the whole team.

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
<BLUSH> /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I'll see about adding to the ammo page! And when more details are finalized, I'll bring a few "extra" pages I have out of hiding. Right now they're classified, but in due time I'll reveal more as it's accomplished.

You guys are in for a real treat. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Gryphon
Technical Advisor
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Read the Roadmap and the FAQ.
Get the latest scoop on Inf munitions here.

Liquid Night

Argumentative type.
May 18, 2000
Dublin
Thanks a million. btw what website do you find is the best for interesting firearms information? Also I would appreciate you looking at my post on snipers further down the page and commenting if appropriate.
Cheers Gryphon.