More questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vertigo

Nov 25, 1999
Visit site
Okay, Basic Training is almost complete--expect to see me on a server real soon.... ;-)

Questions:

1) How can I get rid of Health packs? I've used No Powerups mutator but they still show up.

2) Where can I control weapon respawning? I'd like to turn it off if possible.

3) I think I saw this in the roadmap but will player inventory be reduced to, say, one primary and one secondary weapon?

That's it for now!

BTW, download my free UT Launch tool if you want to use multiple player profiles quickly and easily. It's at: www.guildboss.com/utl

GuildBoss - Guild and Clan Manager for Windows 9x/NT

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
The No Powerups mutator does not affect the Health Boxes. I do not know of a way to get rid of them short of modifying the game.

Not sure about Weapons Spawning. Weapons Stay can be turned off in the Infiltration Mod menu.

Read the Roadmap for the last question. There is a lot of good info on how 3.0 will work in there.

Shan

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.