Windows 2000 OS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Macman

Jun 2, 2000
www.unrealtournament.org
I have read in multiple magazines (CGW, PXCL...) That numerous games have been having problems with Windows 2000 as an OS, and their video cards or Atholon processors with Windows 2000. If anyone has heard or has any of these problems with UT and INF or just UT, could you pleaseprovide your system hardware, UT version, and INF version...
Thanks for your time.

-Macman-
"Only the best live."

<a href="http://www.unrealtournament.org" target="_self">UTO</a>

[This message was edited by Macman on Jun 03, 2000 at 19:28.]

BigWaxer

Jun 3, 2000
Well I run W2K with no problems at all. Infact it is about 2million (exageration)times more stable the win9x. I don't have a ATHOLON but I do have a P3 and it runs fine. I run UT/Q2/Q3/HL-cs with no problems. I really don't play anything else. One of my friends has W2K with a ATHLON and he hasn't had any problems either. Hope that helps